The RI-D240 is a DIN rail mounted multifunction energy meter. Suitable for monitoring energy consumption and many other electrical parameters in industrial and commercial applications. These meters may be used in single or three phase balanced or unbalanced load systems.
A high efficiency white backlit LCD display provides a clear indication of the measured value in all light conditions. Push-buttons on the front of the meter allow the user access to the display page required.
The meter is available in two versions:
- With RS485 Modbus communication
- With Mbus communication
The unit is housed in a compact four module width housing suitable for 35mm DIN rail mounting.
- Voltage – L-L, L-N and average
- Current – Per phase and average
- Power Factor – per phase and average
- Power – Active, Reactive and Apparent (per phase and total)
- Power Min./Max. demand – Active and apparent power
- Energy – Active, reactive and apparent (per phase and total)
- Import and export energy – Active, Reactive and Apparent (per phase and total)