The RI-F200 series are a range of DIN 96 panel mounted multifunction energy meters. Suitable for monitoring energy consumption and many other electrical parameters in industrial and commercial applications.
These meters may be used in single or three phase balanced or unbalanced load systems.
A high efficiency white backlit LCD display provides a clear indication of the measured value in all light conditions. Quick select push-buttons on the front of the meter allow the user fast access to the display page required.
The meter is available in three versions:-
- With single pulse output.
- With single pulse output and RS485 Modbus communication
- With single pulse output and Mbus communication
The unit is housed in a compact DIN 96 case suitable for panel mounting
- Voltage – L-L, L-N and average
- Current – Phase, total and Max. demand
- Power Factor – per phase and average
- Total Harmonic Distortion – Current and Voltage
- Neutral current (calculated)
- Hours Run – Hours & minutes
- Power – Active, Reactive and Apparent (per phase and total)
- Power Min./Max. demand – Active, reactive and apparent.
- Energy – Active, reactive and apparent (per phase and total)