Bare and tinned insulated copper flexible busbars
Insulated copper flexible busbars Moflex are manufactured out of highly flexible copper strips either in bare or tinned version. They are insulated with high quality mechanical, electrical and self-extinguishing PVC.
Comparing with regular copper cable connections with Insulated copper flexible busbars Moflex – Moflex saves you time and money. Due to skin effect, on average 45% smaller cross section is needed compared to regular copper cable.
- Electrolytic copper Cu-ETP 99,90%.
- Available in plain or tin plated copper.
- Self-extinguishing UL 94 V-0 black PVC insulation.
- Elongation: > 200 %.
- Tensile strength: > 15 N/mm².
- Nominal voltage 1000 V AC – 1500 V DC.
- Dielectric strength of the insulation: > 20 KV/mm.
- Operating temperature: -40° C* up to 105° C*.
- * not during dynamic pressure